Saturday, July 3, 2010

Aggressively Affectionate

Leo likes to hug. A lot. And sometimes he hugs his friends so hard that they both fall over, bump their heads and scream. The other day he was hugging John so roughly that I had to put him in a time-out. “A time-out for hugging?” Frank asked. Hey, it’s better than a law suit!

I’ve labeled this behavior “aggressively affectionate.” Now we are working on learning the difference between “hugging rough” and “hugging gently.”

Before this video was taken, Leo had hugged John to the floor. Then, after I pulled him off of John, he came running at him for more:

 

 

This video below doesn’t show any aggressive affection, just a couple of CRAZY two-year-olds!

2 comments:

Liz said...

That first video made me laugh! And I like your blog background. Cute!

Granny Jo said...

Leo's "Aggressive Hugging" is called wrestling in the sporting world.