Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Playing High Ball



Leo invented a new game. It's called High Ball. It's basketball with a high chair. He seriously made this up completely on his own. I just looked over and he was doing it. He's been playing it religiously ever since (that's two days now). As you'll see from this video, he still needs some practice. But as the founder of High Ball, I think he'll have an advantage when the season rolls around.


(Oh, and while Leo may have created the game, I created the name. I should be able to get in on some of the profits, don't ya think?)




4 comments:

Granny Jo said...

So when does "high ball" season start and who is Leo recruiting for his team? And did you know that in another era -- "high ball" was a "mixed drink" or "cocktail"?
My dad (Leo's great grandpa)called his famous mixed drinks "high balls" -- usually mixed with Canadian Club blended whiskey.

Kristin said...

I think John is a shoo in for team because he has the same uniform!

Writinggal said...

GJ: I think the season will be in the off-season of basketball (which I think is only like three months out of the year). That way we can attract basketball players who want to keep their skills fresh. John will for sure be in the first round of the draft!

And yes, I'm familiar with high ball, the drink. I was going for a double entendre :)

GR said...

Leo's got a lot going him:creative mind; athltic skills; and he's so good-lookin'!