Thursday, September 3, 2009

Leo's Morning Out

Leo had his first day of "Mother's Morning Out" today at the local rec center. While I went to Target and did some cleaning, Leo hung out with other toddlers and (so I heard from Miss Noelle) played, rode cars, jumped on mats, had a snack and played some more. It must have worn him out because he CRASHED after lunch!

Here are a few pics from this morning:


"Hey, I see my back pack here. Where exactly am I going, Mommy?"



"Somewhere to play? Yea!"

"I'm ready to go!"


"Hey, dude, I think our mommies shop at the same place."
"Finally, I can shoot some hoops! Smell ya later, Mommy!"



























1 comment:

Liz said...

Leo pivoting around his backpack (almost a baby equivalent of the "spin around the bat" game)... made my morning. That was awesome.