Sunday, April 1, 2012

Me and my "Baby" Brother

To Leo, Gus is more than a brother, he's a full-on playmate. The other day Leo tried to get Gus to "hide from mommy" with him under his comforter. Gus is such a good sport that I think Leo forgets (or doesn't quite understand) that's he's a baby.

Here they are climbing the pillow mountain:


At Leo's last day at his TEDDY study, pretending he and Gus are pirates. When I took Gus to feed him, Leo said, "Don't take my baby pirate away!"

Pretending to be train workers, digging in coal, according to Leo.
Just goofing around
Playing in Fort Little Table:
I think I was wrong. It's Gus who forgets he's just a baby!

5 comments:

GR said...

Gus's happy disposition infects everyone he comes in contact with, including Leo. I get a lift just watching the two of them interact.

Granny Jo said...

Gus is so lucky to have such a fun, imaginative big brother. And Leo is lucky to have such a cooperative, fun baby brother! Those pics are so darn cute.

Aimee said...

i don't know if i've ever seen such a smiley baby. they are so, so cute! looking forward to finally meeting them once you move back to texas!

Kristin said...

So cute I can't stand it!!

Writinggal said...

Aw, thanks for the sweet comments. Leo went from treating Gus like a puppy to actually letting him play with his train tracks! He also has a nickname for him--"Mus."