Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lots of Love

Here's the fun thing about Valentine's Day with a three-year-old: it's all about mommy. He makes Valentines for mommy, he gives hugs to mommy and he's super excited when mommy comes to school for his Valentine's Day party!

Here's Leo loving his pizza (but not his fruit)
All the cute kids in the "star class." I didn't realize that being one of the party moms would require so much nose wiping!

The kids playing freeze dance with their monkeys. Leo loves this monkey and sleeps with it.
So Leo gave me hugs, Frank gave me flowers and Gus gave me a new tooth (on top) which means lots of drool for Valentine's Day!

6 comments:

Granny Jo said...

Sounds like a perfect Valentines Day...except for the nose wiping!

Liz said...

I was JUST about to echo Granny Jo... sounds like a perfect Valentine's Day to me, too! Nose wiping is just a thing these days. So gross and so necessary.

Writinggal said...

I really don't mind wiping my own kids' nose but other kids...same goes for poopy diapers.

Writinggal said...

Oh, and see those two boys sitting next to Leo? I'll call them Tony and Wesley. Leo always tells me that they're bad. So right in front of Wesley's mom, Leo said, "Mommy Tony and Wesley are friends because they are both bad!"

Kristin said...

What a cute photo of Mommy and Leo! Someday we can tease him about the matching plaid shirts!

Writinggal said...

Marching shirts--accident!! A cute accident through :)