Sunday, December 12, 2010

You say “Merry” I say “Christmas”

I don’t know where he got this or what the first one was that he said, but Leo likes to say, “You say ‘Donald’ I say ‘Duck.’” or “You say ‘Dinosaur’ I say ‘Train.’” And when we do it, it goes on forever! Mickey-Mouse, Mashed-Potatoes, Basket-Ball…whatever it is!

He also has this cute game he learned at creative play which he explained to me. We all dance around until he says “FREEZE!” and then we stop until he says go. I think they must dance like animals because he keeps saying we need some animal music. For now, he has to deal with me singing Jingle Bells. And sometimes he will freeze us for a long time. I’m pretty sure I stood without moving for about two minutes yesterday while he got distracted with something else.

And here are just a few cute pics from December so far:

At Bianca’s birthday party, playing piano with Reagan:

 

 

IMG_3406

Group shot at Bianca’s party:

 

IMG_3407

Checking out Baby Ryan

 

IMG_3416

High Fiving John

IMG_3422

2 comments:

GR said...

"You say 'behave', I say 'push.'"

Writinggal said...

Still debating on if I want to air our dirty laundry with a blog about the current pushing problem! But it might be helpful to have on file.
He also says, "You say 'cookie,' I say, 'monster.'"