Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Day at the Hair

 

Leo talks really well but he just can’t seem to get the hang of the letter F. So he pronounces everything that starts with an “F” with an “H.”

 

I’m having hun.

That was hunny.

I’m doing hine.

I can’t hind my train.

I hall down.

So when we told him we were going to the North Georgia State Fair with his buddies, John and Etienne, he asked all day, “When are we going to the hair?”

It was the first cool day of fall, (or “hall”) so we dug out our jackets, brought along our Granny Jo and headed to the hair.

We couldn’t believe our little not-even-two-and-a-half-year-olds were able to ride some of the rides on their own! We moms were nervous at first but they did so well (and screamed when we’d take them off) that we just kept putting them on more rides!

 

IMG_2875 IMG_2877 IMG_2879 IMG_2883 IMG_2890 IMG_2897 IMG_2902 IMG_2906

Some videos of the action at the hair:

 

 

3 comments:

Writinggal said...

I forgot a couple more of my favorite f/h words:

I'm being hussy.

I'm going hast. Look! I'm going haster!

Kristin said...

Oh the boys look like they had so much hun! Next thing you know they will have a season pass to Six Flags (or Hags in Leoish).

Writinggal said...

I hope by the time he's old enough to have a season pass he can pronounce the letter F!