Tuesday, September 14, 2010

All Fired Up

Leo attended a fire-man themed 3rd birthday party for his friend Tucker last weekend. It was the coolest kid party that he (or I ) had ever seen! Ever since, he’s been obsessed with all things fireman-related. He made us call him “the fireman” all weekend and wanted to sleep with the hat, vest and Dalmatian he received there.

Three things to point out about the pictures:

1. I’m so sorry I don’t have any of Tucker, the guest of honor! He was busy working the crowd.

2. Look at the amazing cake that Tucker’s mom made herself!

3. Notice the last picture: it’s the next morning and he’s in his pajama top, a diaper and his fireman gear.

 

IMG_2579 IMG_2581 IMG_2584 IMG_2588 IMG_2589 IMG_2591 IMG_2595 IMG_2596 IMG_2598

4 comments:

Granny Jo said...

What a great party -- and I love the cake. Was it at the firehouse? Give my little fireman a hug for me.

Claire said...

John just saw the pictures with me and I said "why isn't John wearing his fireman vest and hat?" and he said "because Leo is the fireman". HA! Wish he would have cooperated though because it would have been cute pictures!

Kristin said...

That is too adorable!
I was wondering why John wasn't wearing his fireman gear.
I am surprised you all were able to drag those boys away from the firetruck.

Were there any cute firemen?

Writinggal said...

Yes, it was at a fire station.
Leo must have made it pretty clear to John that he was the fireman. John can be the conductor.
And funny you should mention that, Kristin, there WAS a cute fireman. The moms were saying that we'd like him to be on a fireman's calendar!