Wednesday, December 3, 2008

How do ya like them apples?

Apparently, not at all. This was Leo when I tried to give him apples. After one bite he refused to open his mouth:


I mean, the kid likes peas, carrots, squash and sweet potatoes. I was actually saving apples because I thought he'd like them so much that he'd never go back to veggies.

After he wouldn't eat the apples, I gave him peas and he gobbled them up as if I let him skip dinner and go to dessert.

Who doesn't like apples? And it's actually apple sauce which is even better! I should know; I ate the rest of 'em. His reaction to that? "Fine, mommy. You eat my apples. I'll eat my socks."








3 comments:

Kristin said...

Next thing you know he will want the crust cut off all his bread! :)
Tia K

Writinggal said...

What kind of picky child would demand such a thing?

P.S. tried apples for the fourth time today and he kept those lips sealed shut!

Writinggal said...

Update: He responded better to bananas so I'm relieved he's not anti-fruit.