Monday, September 22, 2008

A peek into the future

The following conversation takes place in the halls of a high school in the year 2024 when Leo and his friend John will be 16:


Leo: "Hey, man. You know what I found the other day? That picture of us when we're wearing those matching green outfits. Look!"

John: "Dude, put that away! I thought you burned it. Why did our moms do that to us? My dad calls those outfits 'leotards.'"


Leo: "And why did we have our initials on them? We were such dorks. Ooh, here comes that cute cheerleader, Elise. I better put this away."

John: "It doesn't matter; she would never like you anyway."

Leo: "Not true. We used to be an item. I've got proof."

John: "Yeah. When you were like, five months old and you were still wearing leotards."






1 comment:

Granny Jo said...

I can tell Elise really likes Leo. He's a charmer!