Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I’m not only the president; I’m also a client.

Leo before:


Leo after:

He’s sprouting some more hair; don’t you see?

It sort of looks brown. But Frank and I were both blonde as kids. Or, according to the lady handing out frozen biscuits at Kroger, he might be a red-head:

Biscuit lady: “Do you think he’ll have red hair like you?”

Me: “I have red hair?”

Biscuit lady: “Yes! Well, it’s at least strawberry blonde. My daughter has strawberry blonde hair and…” blah blah blah.

Me: “Speaking of strawberries, is that strawberry jelly on those biscuits?”

I grabbed my sample and took off with my bald, possibly red-headed baby.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I was so confused the first time someone told me I had strawberry blond hair!
I thought, my hair does not look like strawberry shortcake!!
Leo is the cutest whether he has red hair or NO hair!!
Tia K
PS: Had a typo in 1st comment